Motorcyclists are exposed to many dangers other motorists simply don’t face. The need for greater stopping distances, increased exposure to the elements, and lack of physical protection from the negligent actions of car, truck, and SUV drivers leaves motorcyclists vulnerable to serious personal injury.
The legal team at The Previant Law Firm, S.C. understands the difficulties you face and the rehabilitation yet to come. Our Milwaukee motorcycle accident attorneys work hard to help the hard-working people of Wisconsin recover after suffering serious injuries. We can help.
Learn more about how we can help. Call (414) 240-1185 or contact us online. Your initial consultation is FREE and we only get paid if you do!
Common Causes of Motorcycle Collisions
Motorcyclists face unique dangers on the road. Motorcycles are in the mainstream of traffic, yet they take up a fraction of the space of other vehicles. If a motorist doesn’t notice a nearby rider, a collision may be imminent. Catastrophic head and neck injuries, broken ankles and legs, and paralysis are just some of the results of car-motorcycle collisions.
Many motorcycle accidents in Wisconsin and around the United States are caused by:
- Car or truck drivers colliding with a motorcycle that they “just didn’t see”.
- Drivers not thinking about the impact of their actions when they suddenly swerve in front of a rider.
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, speeding, and other types of driver negligence.
Car and truck driver negligence is the most common cause of accidental injuries and deaths for motorcyclists.
Bringing a Personal Injury Lawsuit for a Motorcycle Accident
After a crash, the goal of our motorcycle accident attorneys is always to get you the maximum compensation you need for your physical, emotional, and financial needs.
Our Milwaukee motorcycle accident attorneys work for you by:
- Litigating in Court – If the other driver refuses to settle or denies guilt, our attorneys are not afraid to go to trial to advocate on your behalf.
- Negotiating a Settlement with an Insurance Company – Where the other party admits guilt or prefers to stay out of court, we are open to accepting a settlement offer that is reasonable and acceptable to you.
When you meet with us, we review your case and advise you on how to proceed based on the facts and what we believe is your best option for recovery. Whether presenting a case to an insurance company or to a jury, we come prepared with the facts. When necessary, we work with professional investigators and medical professionals to ensure we understand the dynamics of the accident and document the extent of your injuries.
Find out more about the help we can offer after a motorcycle accident. Call (414) 240-1185 today!