At The Previant Law Firm, S.C., we are committed to providing quality legal counsel and advocacy that secures financial compensation for people who have been seriously injured due to another party's negligence.
With more than 100 years of legal service and a multitude of verdicts and settlements to our credit, we have earned a reputation for aggressive representation when negotiating with insurance companies and in the courtroom. Have you been injured in an accident in Milwaukee, WI? We could help you, too!
Call (414) 240-1185 or contact us online to discuss your case with a skilled professional. Your consultation is FREE!
What Is a "Personal Injury?"
When someone’s careless actions lead to you being hurt, you may be able to recover compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. A successful lawsuit can help ease the burden of medical bills, lost wages, and more. You can also file a wrongful death lawsuit if your loved one was killed in a similar accident.
The Primary Elements of a Personal Injury Case Are:
- Another party (a person or company)
- Negligence or recklessness
- Serious physical harm or injury
- Causation linking the negligence to the injury
Examples of Common Personal Injuries
Our Milwaukee personal injury attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
- Bicycle Accidents – Negligent drivers cause serious personal injuries to cyclists every year. Whether you were cut off by a vehicle, side-swiped, "doored," or hit in an intersection, we can help you fight for the compensation you need.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical malpractice cases involve any action or omission by a healthcare provider that leaves the patient worse off because of the treatment, misdiagnosis, incorrect prescription, or omission.
- Catastrophic Injury – Catastrophic injury includes brain and spinal injuries. These cases usually involve a large financial award because of the significant effect on the victim’s quality of life.
- RV Accidents- Wisconsin residents often take time to enjoy the great outdoors using snowmobiles, four-wheelers, and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs). Unfortunately, as this pastime has grown in popularity, so has the number of recreational vehicle accidents. Recreational vehicle accidents can result in life-altering injuries, including head trauma or spinal cord injury.
- Nursing Home Negligence & Abuse – If you entrusted your elderly relative to the hands of a nursing home and injury resulted, we want to hold the institution accountable for their actions.
- Wrongful Death – If someone you love passed away because of another person’s negligence or recklessness, you may be entitled to compensation in their name. We have years of experience successfully pursuing wrongful death claims.
Concerned About the Cost of Hiring a Lawyer?
Our Milwaukee personal injury firm handles all cases on a contingency fee basis. There is no charge for your lawyer’s time unless we secure a financial recovery for you. Unlike many other firms, we will advance the costs of your case along the way. At the end of your case, we receive one-third of the recovery you make plus reimbursement of costs.
No matter the circumstances surrounding your case, our personal injury attorneys in Milwaukee are committed to providing quality legal service that maximizes your financial compensation. With more than 100 years of legal service and a multitude of verdicts and settlements to our credit, we have earned a reputation for aggressive representation during negotiation with insurance companies and in the courtroom.
Get a Proven Personal Injury Lawyer on Your Side
After a serious injury, you are likely shaken and confused about what to do next. Our dedicated personal injury lawyers in Milwaukee help you recall important information and develop a legal strategy, walking you through the case from beginning to end. If you deserve compensation, then we can fight tenaciously to get it.
Call (414) 240-1185 now if you need an experienced personal injury lawyer in Milwaukee. We offer flexible appointment scheduling and, if you can't come to us, we can come to you! Hablamos español.