Steven G. Kluender has over 30 years of legal experience and is a partner at The Previant Law Firm, S.C. He applies his considerable talent to the representation of injured workers and consumers across Wisconsin in personal injury, workers’ compensation, and product liability matters. His passion is to improve his clients’ lives and the lives of others by securing the highest possible settlement or verdict in every case he touches.
Contact Mr. Kluender today at (414) 240-1185.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 1986
- B.A., Carroll College, 1983
- Wisconsin, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury law
- Workers’ compensation law
- Product liability
Presentations & Seminars
- Lecturer, Topics of Personal Injury, Premises and Product Liability and Workers’ Compensation.
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Super Lawyer, Wisconsin Super Lawyers®
- Top 50 Personal Injury Lawyers in Wisconsin, Wisconsin Super Lawyers® (2015)
- Top 25 Personal Injury Lawyers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin Super Lawyers® (2015)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Association of Justice
- Wisconsin Association of Justice