A partner at The Previant Law Firm, S.C., Matthew R. Robbins has been working as a Milwaukee labor lawyer for over 40 years. He was admitted to practice in Wisconsin in 1977 and has fought for clients’ interests in a wide range of cases, including complex labor relations law matters and labor law litigation. Mr. Robbins has been named to the Wisconsin Super Lawyers list every year since 2005. He was also named to the Best Lawyers in America.
Contact Mr. Robbins today at (414) 240-1185.
- J.D., Wayne State University Law School, 1977
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1972
Areas of Practice
- Labor law litigation
- Labor relations law
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer for Labor Law 2005 to Present.
- Best Lawyers in America
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Board of Directors of the AFL-CIO Lawyers Coordinating Committee.
- Wisconsin, 1977
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
Presentations & Seminars
- Lecturer, Topics of FMLA Discrimination Law, Sexual Harassment and Labor Law