A partner at The Previant Law Firm, S.C., John. J. Brennan focuses his practice on labor relations law and labor law litigation. He has been practicing law since 1988 and applies his three decades of experience in the diligent representation of his clients’ interests and legal rights. Mr. Brennan is admitted to practice in Wisconsin and Iowa. He is a proud member of the Milwaukee Bar Association, American Bar Association, and State Bar of Wisconsin.
Contact Mr. Brennan today at (414) 240-1185.
- J.D., The Ohio State University College of Law, 1988
- B.A., Miami University, 1984
Areas of Practice
- Labor relations law
- Labor law litigation
- Wisconsin, 1988
- Iowa, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin