As an attorney at The Previant Law Firm, S.C., Joe Sexauer practices in the areas of labor law litigation and labor relations law. He is admitted to practice in Wisconsin and Illinois and earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law. Mr. Sexauer has experience working as a union representative and organizer, and applies this experience to his practice to this day.
Contact Mr. Sexauer today at (414) 240-1185.
Areas of Practice
- Labor Relations Law
- Labor Law Litigation
J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Employee Rights and Employment Policy Journal, Student Editor,
- Sandra P. Zemm Labor Law Prize 2014
B.A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor,
- Co-founder of United Students Against Sweatshops (USAS) chapter
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law
Presentations & Seminars
- "Know Your Rights with Immigration Agents," Labor Council for Latin American Advancement (LCLAA), Milwaukee Chapter. (2017).
- "Instability in the workplace and families: The effect of current Immigration Law on individuals." First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee. (2017).
- “How to Win A Discipline Defense” Milwaukee Area Labor Council (MALC) (2018)
Past Employment Positions
- United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1473 (Union Representative)
- Teamsters Local 743 (Union Representative)
- Illinois Nurses Association (Organizer)
- Service Employees International Union (Organizer)
- Chicago Teachers Union (Legal Intern)