Jill M. Hartley has been practicing law for over 20 years. Her focus is primarily on labor law litigation and labor relations law in Wisconsin. Included in the Wisconsin Rising Stars list in 2007, Ms. Hartley has gained recognition for her work ethic, professionalism, and results in this complex legal arena. She is admitted to practice in state, federal, and appellate courts in Wisconsin.
Contact Ms. Hartley today at (414) 240-1185.
Learn more about Jill Hartley by checking out her related blog posts here.
Areas of Practice
- Labor relations law
- Labor law litigation
- J.D., With Honors, Drake University Law School, 1996
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, Green Bay, 1993
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠, 2007 (Labor)
- Super Lawyer, Wisconsin Super Lawyers®
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Wisconsin, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan