As an attorney at The Previant Law Firm, S.C., Jack L. Dávila is committed to helping those who have been injured or disabled. Mr. Dávila is fluent in Spanish and English and focuses his practice primarily on personal injury, workers’ compensation claims and appeals and Social Security disability law. He is admitted to practice in Wisconsin.
Contact Mr. Dávila today at (414) 240-1185.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2011
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2002
- Wisconsin, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury law
- Workers’ compensation law
- Social Security disability law
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Hispanic Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee