A Milwaukee attorney focusing on personal injury, product liability, and workers’ compensation matters in Wisconsin, David J. McCormick is passionate about protecting the rights of the injured and wronged. He is a partner at The Previant Law Firm, S.C. and has been practicing law since 1989. Through the decades, Mr. McCormick has earned a number of accolades for his professionalism, work ethic, and results.
Contact Mr. McCormick today at (414) 240-1185.
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury
- Products Liability
- Workers’ compensation
- Wisconsin, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- J.D., Marquette University, 1989
- B.B.A., Finance with Minor in Law Studies, cum laude, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1985
Presentations & Seminars
- Lecturer, Topics of Personal Injury, Premises and Product Liability and Workers’ Compensation.
- Who’s Who in American Law, 10th & 11th Edition
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Best Lawyers in America 2012 Edition
- AVVO Highest Rating 10.0, 2012
- Named Leading Lawyer in Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation by M. Magazine, 2012
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin, litigation section
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice, motor vehicle collision, highway & premises liability section