Casey P. Shorts is a Milwaukee injury lawyer focusing on personal injury, product liability, workers’ compensation, and Social Security Disability matters. When good people face challenging times brought about by serious injuries or disabilities, Mr. Shorts is there to represent their interests and to fight for their well-being. He is admitted to practice in Wisconsin, including the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
Contact Mr. Shorts today at (414) 240-1185.
J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2014
- Pro Bono Honor Society
- B.A., University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2009
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2014
- Wisconsin, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury law
- Workers’ compensation law
- Social Security Disability law
- Product liability
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Presentations & Seminars
- Lecturer, Topics of Personal Injury, Premises and Product Liability and Workers’ Compensation.