Milwaukee Workers’ Compensation Benefits Lawyers Help You Get the Benefits You Are Owed
Don’t let an on-the-job injury set you back
If you have suffered a physical injury while on the job, or developed a mental condition or occupational disease due to working conditions, you have a claim for Wisconsin workers’ compensation. But making a claim does not always mean that you will receive the full extent of benefits to which you are entitled.
At The Previant Law Firm, S.C., our team of skilled workers’ comp lawyers helps injured workers bring successful workers’ compensation claims and appeals. As Wisconsin’s oldest workers’ compensation law firm, we have handled every kind of workers’ compensation case. You can rely on us to help you.
Types of workers’ comp benefits
Workers’ compensation benefits are based on a formula that allows a certain amount of money for a type of injury, degree of disability and duration of disability. If you need an example of a workers’ compensation formula, allow us to show you how workers’ compensation benefits are calculated.
The benefits to which you may be entitled in a workers’ compensation case are these:
- Medical treatment (doctors, chiropractors, hospitals, medicine and medical procedures, artificial limbs, hearing aids and visual aids, dental work)
- Physical and rehabilitative therapy, if prescribed by a health care provider
- Travel expenses for medical treatment
- Temporary disability payments if you are unable to work for more than three days
- Permanent disability payments if your injury or disfigurement is permanent. If your disability is “total” and you will not be able to work again, your payments may be lifelong and you will likely be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits. Learn more about SSD.
Workers’ compensation is not like a personal injury case. If a third party contributed to your injuries at work, it is to your advantage to talk to a personal injury attorney at The Previant Law Firm, S.C. about a possible personal injury claim.
Contact Milwaukee workers’ comp benefits lawyers
Workers’ compensation is complex. Contact our Wisconsin law office if you have questions. At The Previant Law Firm, S.C., we are dedicated to helping working people recover after on-the-job injuries.