Wisconsin Personal Injury Attorneys Representing People Injured in Accidents
Representing all types of personal injury claims
At The Previant Law Firm, S.C. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we are committed to providing quality legal service that secures financial compensation for seriously injured people. With more than 100 years of legal service and a multitude of verdicts and settlements to our credit, we have earned a reputation for aggressive representation during negotiation with insurance companies and in the courtroom.
What is a personal injury?
A personal injury is serious physical harm caused by the negligence or recklessness of another. When someone’s careless actions led to your being hurt or the wrongful death of a loved one, you may be able to recover compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. A successful lawsuit can help ease the burden of medical bills, lost wages and more.
Our law firm has decades of experience helping individuals and families in a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: car collisions, truck wrecks, motorcycle crashes, recreational vehicle accidents, boat accidents, pedestrian and bicycle mishaps
- Dangerous properties: slip-and-fall/trip-and-fall accidents, animal attacks, dog bites and negligent security
- Nursing home litigation: nursing home negligence and abuse
- Medical malpractice: birth injuries, failure to diagnose and surgical errors
- Work-related injuries: workers’ compensation claims, third-party liability claims, hearing loss, back and neck injuries
- Dangerous products: defective tires that cause an accident and malfunctioning equipment that causes severe injuries
Concerned about the cost of hiring a lawyer?
Our firm handles all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. There is no charge for your lawyer’s time unless we secure a financial recovery for you. Unlike many other firms, we will advance the costs of your case along the way. At the end of your case, we receive one third of the recovery you make plus reimbursement of costs.
If you or someone you know requires the assistance of an experienced personal injury lawyer, contact us online or call us today at 888-513-3592 and locally at 414-875-3955. We offer flexible appointment scheduling and can meet with you in our office, your home or the hospital. Hablamos Español.